21 DAY "ON APPROVAL" TRIAL PERIOD & OUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
At The Tuba Exchange, we want to give you as much flexibility as possible while you make your decision. Of course we hope that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase and the advice of our experienced staff! But if you do need to make a return, here's what you'll need to know. Please read the following carefully.
Instruments are able to be tried "on approval" for up to 21 days. Here’s how it works: We send out (or you pick up) the instrument. Once the instrument has been received by you, you must let us know within 7 days if you're going to keep it or return it to us (to allow time for shipping, if necessary). This way we can fully process any returns inside the 21 day trial period. If we shipped the instrument to you, and you need to ship it back, you may also be asked to supply us with UPS tracking numbers (so we can confirm its arrival at our shop). If the item is not received within the specified time period, it will be considered sold and will be your property.
- A returned instrument must be sent back in the same box in which it was shipped.
- A returned instrument must be returned via the same carrier by which you received the item. (i.e., if we shipped to you via UPS, you must return the item, fully insured, via UPS.)
- We may require partial or full security payments on certain items sent "on approval."
- Damage sustained or loss of any item in transit to us or while in your possession is your responsibility.
- In the event the item is not purchased, the deposit will be refunded via company check or other means, three weeks after the item is returned to us.
As always, we want to make sure you're happy with your purchase. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us by phone or email, or just stop by!