Let’s face it. Instruments grow older or get damaged and need some serious TLC (or repair and maintenance)!
Mike Morse has been repairing and retrofitting instruments for more years than he is willing to admit! For practical purposes, all repair services are handled through the services of www.morseinstrumentrepair.com
The Service is available for top quality playing condition repair and modification work on any brass instrument.
Among the services offered are:
- Professional Cleaning and Servicing
- Piston and Rotor Valve repair
- Rotor Bearing tightening and fitting
- Valve alignment
- Hand Slide repair (Trombone)
- Dent removal
- Rotor Linkage conversion
- Tuning Slide Lever fabrication and installation
- French Horn Adjustable Hand Crutch and Finger Hook installation
- French Horn Screw Bell installation
Each instrument is different and there sometimes are multiple solutions to get your instrument back in top playing condition! Talk to Mike Morse to find out what can be done, he can be reached at
and his emails are email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org